Monday, January 13, 2014

Sunday, Jan 12

Wowza, Sunday was a busy, busy day. Church, getting Christmas packed away, and closet cleaning. Today I am sore! So, the view from my seat may be "Icy Hot".

Without further ado I bring you meal photos (managed to shoot 2/3 of the day)

Breakfast:
Eggs and veggies in prosciutto basket (recipe adapted from deliciouslyorganic.net/baked-eggs-and-prosciutto-cups) , Monkey Salad (recipe from goodcheapeats.com/2013/02/monkey-salad, black coffee
 Despite my best effort, one of those delicious egg baskets was all I could eat. Underneath that baked egg and cherry tomato is a sautéed mélange of leftover mushrooms, onion, and spinach.
Absolutely delish!
 
Lunch:
 
Just look at that salad!
Mixed greens, onion, red pepper pieces, grape tomatoes, greek olives, a few jalapeno slices, shredded carrots, smoked salmon and some bacon-y bit goodness (because everything is better with bacon)
Yummy and satisfying

1 comment:

FishMama said...

Yay for Monkey Salad!